* Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.
* Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
* Life is relationships; the rest is just details.
* Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
* Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently.
* The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
* Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgment difficult.
* Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
* Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
* Life is a succession of lessons, which must be lived to be understood.
* Life is like a library owned by the author.
* Life's a voyage that's homeward bound.
* Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.
* Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.
* The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it.
* Life is a rich strain of music, suggesting a realm too fair to be.
* One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
* Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
* One life - a little gleam of time between two eternities.
* Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
* People living deeply have no fear of death.
* The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
* Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.
Be good to yourself. Enjoy every day.
© Copyright DailyInspiringQuotes.com. All rights reserved.